Our little baby has certainly turned into a boy's boy! He's pretty much doing everything but walking . . . up and down, up and down - on furniture, cabinets, me, dishwasher, fridge, anything really. He's up the stairs in less than ten seconds if you let him!! He can stand for a short time by himself, but then he's down again crawling full force - fast - to whatever it is he has his eye on!! He's had nothing more to do with the army crawl for about 3 weeks now, ever since he realized how much faster he can go on all fours! He may be a while on the walking (we'll see) because every time I try to walk with him he's over it . . .puts his butt on the ground and starts crawling - FAST!! I believe he may think walking would slow him down - LOL! :) More to come on the 9 month old Big Boy RJ . . . .
We just came back from the 9 month doctor appointment . . .although I thought our little guy had picked up weight (he's felt like a box of bricks lately to me), he only weighed in at 18 pounds! That's only in the 13%. His height though was 28 1/4 inches!! In the 50%!!!! So, I told Rob we may just have a basketball player on our hands!! LOL! :) No, the doctor was not at all worried about his weight and said that's going to happen as he gets more active. I did mention to her that he's what I would call "more than active!" We are VERY sad to say that our pediatrician is moving back to where she's from in the great state of West Virginia. We thought she was THE best thing ever and feel SO blessed that she was there for us this first year with RJ. She will be VERY missed, but we understand why she is moving and wish her and her family all the best.
9 month birthday pictures to come . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment