Saturday, August 29, 2009

18 Month Professional Pics







We went to JCPenny to get our pictures taken yesterday. I told them we wanted some major "boy" like photos . . . not sure why they went with the earth tones (which totally works well with my house, it just wasn't what I had told them when I made the appt) when we were totally wearing a sporty yellow outfit (thanks MawMaw Rose). I guess we should have come prepared with a second more dressy outfit (we'll know next time). Oh well, none the less, RJ "hammed" it up! Here are a few, but please check out Facebook for all of them (Grandma M call me if you have any trouble viewing them). Conclusion is I believe . . . our little boy is certainly not so little any more . . . he's really becoming a full fledge boy . . . not a baby at all any more really . . . wow how fast that happens . . . unbelieveable really the growth they go through the first 2 years of life!

No comments: