


Well our family was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful 75+ degree weather here in Havasu a little bit before we each started falling sick to the massive stomach plague, one by one. RJ woke up with the "bug" on Sunday, Mom on Monday and Dad on Tuesday. Unfortunately we are all still fighting it off. It has a hold of us and doesn't seem to want to let go. It had been probably 8 years since I had gotten a stomach virus . . . forgot just how joyous that can be and poor little RJ. . .I'm not sure what's worse his stomach or the horrendous diaper rash he has gotten from the diarrhea - he screams out in severe pain with each diaper change. Wish us luck through this bit of a rough patch . . . we're gonna need it.
1 comment:
Hi Amy,
Sorry to hear you guys are so sick. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I wanted to tell you about a good diaper rash relief cream called calmoseptine. Claire had a very bad diaper rash that lasted two weeks and this seemed to be the only thing to help. It has menthol in it, which numbs the area a bit so it doesn't hurt them so much. You don't need a prescription but I did have to ask for it at the pharmacy here.
Take care,
Chrissy
Post a Comment