Monday, March 8, 2010

It's a Boy!





We found out on Friday that we will be having another little boy! We are excited and can't wait to meet him at the end of July! It will be LOTS of fun having 2 little boys growing up around our house - most likely there will never be a dull moment! We truly are blessed! Here's a picture showing his "goods" and one of me with my almost 20 week baby bump. Almost half way to meeting our 2nd wonderful little boy - yippee!

Also, because I'm an old lady and thanks to my wonderful husband I have phenomemal health insurance, the doctor has suggested I go to Phoenix for a more in depth ultra sound just to be sure everything is going along as it should. All my tests and screens have come back with wonderful results, but she said it still wouldn't hurt for them to take a look and make sure all is well. So, we're scheduled for the mega ultra sound on Friday, March 19th. We'll probably have much better photos of our lil' guy at that point.