Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Boy Robinson A Dancin' Machine

Oh my goodness has he started movin' . . . Rob and I were drawn to my stomach for like a half hour on Monday night just completely amused at the dancin' show our little guy was doing inside me! My stomach was just a poppin' up and down, side to side . . . all over. These are certainly no longer little hiccup episodes or kicks/punches anymore. It's more like complete rolls . .. more like the wave! We finally had to force ourselves to move on to our TV program because the little guy just wouldn't stop. I thought to myself, wow if we just stared at my stomach for that long wait 'til the little guys is actually born . . . we'll probably just stare at him for hours even when he's sleeping . . .amazed at just how wonderful and perfect he is!

Well, I'm finding this to be a new trend as he has continued to perform this sort of movement quite often . . during meetings, when I'm having one on one discussions with colleagues at work, before meals, after meals, when I'm trying to go to sleep . . .pretty much whenever. I have to admit I had a little concern over his lack of movement over the weekend, but he's really not stopped since then . . . I think maybe he's going through a growth spurt or something! And I have this feeling it may never stop . . . 'til the end of February! He wants out of there!! :)

It looked sorta like this . . . check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=syhD3l3PCRs&feature=related

For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

—Luke 1:44

No comments: