Monday, October 6, 2008

Crawlin' . . . Well Sorta

RJ was not feeling so good most of last week (had a fever on Tues and Wed), so his pursuit of crawling stepped back a little, but he was feeling better on Friday and no sooner than when Ms.Celeste left he started belly crawlin' . . . well sorta slithering like a snake really! I was so proud (mainly because I had asked him nicely just the day before to please wait for MaMa before crawling and to not do it for Ms.Celeste!). . . I yelled for Rob to get the video camera . . . Rob and I were "hi fiving" the whole thing . . . we're such dorks! Here's the video! It was a interesting weekend trying to keep him out of EVERYTHING! I got a play yard fence today from a friend at work that we will most likely take advantage of whenever needed because liviing in a tri-level is going to prove to be a challenge through this stage!

2 comments:

paigemoe said...

That is so cute - I can't believe it! Congrats on your little man crawling! ;-)

Missy said...

Look at him go!