As I gazed into the eyes of my little RJ last night, I realized more than ever that the precious baby I held in my arms for such a short time has now turned into THE most precious little boy you have EVER laid eyes on! I remember telling people how much crazy fun he was months ago, but the fact is he just keeps getting more and more fun! With each day, I think to myself that there's no way tomorrow can get any better with him (praise God, I'm blessed I know), but amazing enough it does!!!
So, happy 10th month birthday to my "funny boy!" I love you more than I ever even imagined I would (and believe me I thought I would a lot)! You make each aspect of life interesting all over again! There's nothing more that I've enjoyed this last year than seeing the beauty and simplicity of life through your eyes! There's a reason God makes us with a purpose to have children in life, it's because we learn more from them than they do from us! I get it now! Duh! There were times in the past where I questioned whether I wanted (or really needed) to have kids and now I think to myself how could I have NOT?!?!?!?
And so now, even more, I "get" what a sacrifice and gift it was for our Father God in heaven to send His only son Jesus Christ to Earth in human form as a sacrifice for our sins so that we may have eternal life with Him in heaven. I can't even imagine a day without my son! So, I "get" it and I praise Him even more!! Isn't life grand . . . growth and learning each day . .. truly amazing!
So - Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus! May you always grasp the joy and simplicity of life through a child's eyes and the sacrifice that was made for each of us that 1st Christmas Day! If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior my prayer for you in 2009 is that you come to do so and embrace a life changing relationship with Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment