I've been terrible with updates lately . . . our little guy started showing us clapping last week along with playing patty cake! He was also mocking us - which is all too much fun! :) This week he's been pointing all the time . . . pretty much at anything. So . . . we're trying to teach him to point when we say "you the man . . . no you the man!" We've been having so much fun with this!
Our house is almost finished . . . probably 2 weeks to a month more to go (we've been working our tails off on it!). I keep frogetting to take pictures and post them . . . but will soon.
Also, I have pictures of RJ's new beautiful teeth that I'll post soon as well as the November photo show coming soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your house is alomost done?!? WOW! I can't wait for you to move in so we can come visit you. Can we be your first guests?
Post a Comment