-----------------------------------THE ROBINSON FAMILY ----------------------------------------- "Children are a blessing and a gift from the LORD" Psalm 127:3
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Zion National Park Memorial Day!
We had an unbelievable trip to Zion with the amazing Portz family on Memorial Day weekend with LOTS of rest, relaxation and most importantly FUN! :) Here are some pics . . .
"This much I know is true . . . God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you " Rascal Flatts
ROB & AMY ROBINSON
Rob and I met on Match.com in December 2004, shortly after I moved to Southern California from Kentucky (where I had spent my entire life). He is the most wonderful blessing God has given me! We were married on Coco Plum Island (a little island off the coast of Belize) on June 28, 2006. We moved from Southern California to Lake Havasu City, Arizona in December 2006 and found out we were pregnant with our first child in June 2007. We were blessed with the birth of our oldest son Robert James "RJ" Robinson on February 24, 2008 and our second son Gunnar Michael on July 15, 2010! We also have 2 wonderful cats, Pickles and Brutus.
US
"A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones." Proverbs 12:4
OUR FAMILY
OUR BOYS
RJ
Gunnar
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give you forever." The Notebook
No comments:
Post a Comment