Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Update






Well it's been a long while . . . a ton to updates on RJ as usual he's forever changing and growing . .. we will have to update that when there's more time. Rob and I just returned from a wonderful trip to the beautiful island of St.John and the beautiful Virgin Islands! Thank you to Sean and Tanja for inviting us to go with them and enjoy their timeshare! RJ stayed with Ms.Celeste the whole week and did great! We talked to him every night and she gave us text updates through the day. It really was good for Rob and I to get away even though we missed our lil fella like crazy! We've been giving him even more love than usual since we returned (although I didn't know that was possible!)! Oh and yes I did cut my hair before we left and love it (thanks Allie you're the best!)!

1 comment:

paigemoe said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time on your trip! I bet that was hard being away from RJ for so long. So, when are you coming to San Diego!!!!