
I almost forgot to post a very memorable moment of the pregnancy. Last Friday, Rob felt the baby moving on the outside for the 1st time. It was crazy! I couldn't believe how active Baby R was being that evening and I even felt movement on the outside for the first time (I had inside for about a week at that point), so I grabbed Rob's hand and put it in the right place and he felt it too. Crazy stuff . . . I thought that wouldn't happen for quite some time. Very cool though!
I do have to admit I may have enticed Baby R for a little dancing that evening by having a caffeinated diet coke that afternoon. I NEVER have anything caffeinated since I've been pregnant, but I have REALLY been craving diet cokes (even though I rarely ever drank any soda prior to pregnancy - wine . .. yes, soda . . no!) . We were having a BBQ here at the bank that afternoon for our customers and they did not have caffeine free anything . . . so the regular diet coke was yelling my name (loudly). I broke down and drank it!! Baby R must have REALLY liked that caffeine for a change because there was some major movement that evening (I could barely get ready for the highschool homecoming football game we were going to that night).
I've had some movement since then (just a little bit each day here and there), but nothing compared to last Friday (Sept. 28th). That was the day we discovered Baby R likes caffeine! :)
I do have to admit I may have enticed Baby R for a little dancing that evening by having a caffeinated diet coke that afternoon. I NEVER have anything caffeinated since I've been pregnant, but I have REALLY been craving diet cokes (even though I rarely ever drank any soda prior to pregnancy - wine . .. yes, soda . . no!) . We were having a BBQ here at the bank that afternoon for our customers and they did not have caffeine free anything . . . so the regular diet coke was yelling my name (loudly). I broke down and drank it!! Baby R must have REALLY liked that caffeine for a change because there was some major movement that evening (I could barely get ready for the highschool homecoming football game we were going to that night).
I've had some movement since then (just a little bit each day here and there), but nothing compared to last Friday (Sept. 28th). That was the day we discovered Baby R likes caffeine! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment