


Mom told me yesterday that I wasn't posting enough pictures . . . so here's my favorite recent picture (1st one above). Doesn't he look like a giant?!?! Looks like he has a really rough life, now doesn't it?! I think it's the angle or something . . . but he sure is growing like a weed still . . . moving right out of his 3 month clothes more towards 6 months!The latest - LOTS of talking, high pitch screeching, excitement and happiness! :) Rob and I were also discussing last night that RJ really has developed some incredible eye and hand coordination lately. He used to just grab at things and if he found them he'd grasp or he'd grasp if we placed things in this hands. Lately it's much more intentional. He reaches out, grasps and then straight into the mouth!! He can amuse himself forever in the rain forest play mat by grabbing things and then when I put him in the bouncy seat with the mirror attached and give him rattles, teething keys, stuffed animals, etc. he absolutely loves it . . . watches himself grab the items, grasp and then place them in his mouth. I think he is really enjoying the different textures (and who knows tastes - oops should I not be letting him put everything in his mouth??) and is learning a ton from this!! The best part is that he really loves it! This is good to know!
Also, lately when you go to read him a book he often tries to read it to you instead . . . he just starts chattering away and depending on how much he likes the pictures - screeches beyond ear tolerance! :) I have to admit it's SO incredible . . . I'm just in awe of our little fella. He entertains me non stop . . . I could watch him and how his incredible little mind works for hours! I'm just in love with the little guy! He's SO special! This is a magnificent age! I think I better enjoy every second before the crawling and moving begins . . . I can already tell RJ is going to be a crazy movin' man!! He already moves his legs like crazy whether on his back or belly all the time . . . he's ready to go . . . not long I'm afraid! :) Here are a couple photos of his movin' movin' movin' skills!
3 comments:
He is getting soooo big! I have to agree with mom on the lack of postings and pictures. You have to keep RJ's fans entertained! hahaha
That's more like it!!! Papaw Mike and I have had a good time looking at these. I'm sure he'll be in their at his computer making all kinds of copies. Thanks!
Mawmaw and Papaw
I love the pictures!!! Definitely keep coming with those!
Post a Comment