Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Steps and a New President All on One Day!

Oh my goodness our little guy is doing so many new things each day, I can barely keep up with the little fella . . .

I had always told Rob and Mrs.Celeste that I thought RJ was just going to take off walking one day because he's really had no interest in practicing or anything like that. . . .well on Tuesday evening our little guy did just that (well sorta). . . he took about 3 or 4 steps on his own while holding my shoes (weird I know). . . I had asked him to bring the shoes to me mainly because he was most intersted in eating them (and I really didn't even think he'd "walk them to me") and dang if that wasn't what he did. More to come on the story and the many other new fun things he's doing this week . . .

2 comments:

paigemoe said...

Yeah RJ!! We are so happy to hear that you are walking now!!

matt and nichole said...

what a big boy!! Go RJ Go!!