Oh my goodness, it took me forever to sift through all the pictures we took on our trip, but I just sent them out on Snapfish.com. Let me know if something happens you didn't get them and you're interested and I'll send them out to you.
We had an OB appointment last Thursday and all was well. I had gained 17 pounds total. They acted like that wasn't a lot, but sure sounds like a lot! They said my stomach was still too small to measure (apparently they measure it to determine gestational age to determine if the due date is accurate). But all looked good. RJ's heart rate was 155 this time . . . pretty healthy and he was moving around the entire time we were there. He's been moving so much lately it just amuses Rob and I to no end to watch my stomach pop up and down. It makes me laugh because it's so foreign and so out of my control and to be honest it sorta tickles sometimes! I love it!
We signed up for our prenatal classes starting in January and we will take a baby care/baby CPR class in either Jan or Feb. We decided that the next couple months are going to just be too hectic with the holidays and a million other things coming our way!
We will have the infamous glucose screening at the next OB appointment and I hope I don't have the same things to deal with that Missy Farfsing did with hers (see the link here to her blog if you're interested in the fabulous details). Wish me luck!
Last night we had a work program with a Pirate skit (I had the pleasure of dressing up as a pirate wench!) . . .I was able to get little RJ some booties (they threw into the crowd as a joke) and some pirate swords, eye patches, guns, etc. I will of course be holding onto these until an appropriate age and education on these! :)
Since the little one will not have a room exactly in our new house, we've designated an area to start gathering his "stuff" for now and we're thinking we will turn our 2nd family room into a family room/nursery since it is very big! He's so lucky . .. he'll have an amazing view of the lake and those amazing Arizona sun sets! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment