Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yep - We're Back & I've Grown!!

We had an absolute wonderful time and returned home after 19 hours of traveling at 4am Tuesday morning!! Yikes! We were both struggling to keep our eyes open during our 2 hour drive home from Vegas, but some how we did it!

Well those at work told me I grew like crazy while I was gone . . . . I have to agree with them (my stomach is certainly starting to "pop")! But then again, isn't that what you're supposed to do on vacation - grow(eat!)!!??!! OK - well hopefully it is little RJ growing and not those buffets they have all over the cruise ships! :)

We saw some beautiful places that we'd love to go back and spend more time exploring and met some wonderful people, what more could you ask for?!?!? The couple they sat us with at dinner was expecting too (how does the cruise ship know these things?)- a little boy of all things! She was due at the end of March and so we all had a ton in common. So here's a shout out to Jeff and Miki from Michigan!! We really enjoyed our dinner time conversations with you guys and wish you all the best with your new little one!

I'll post pictures and stories of the trip as soon as I have time to do the downloading!! Glad to be back and looking forward now to the trip to Louisville in a couple of weeks and seeing everyone!! Can you believe it's November already . . . time is flying by! Little RJ will be here before we know it!

No comments: