Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mommy's Special Little Fella - Too Cute at 3 Months Old!



I can't believe my little guy is already 3 months old! He's getting SO big and SO independent with some things. The latest:

- The biggest thing lately really is that he's opening his hands and grasping things . . . anything really (and yes that includes a fist full of my hair and my jewelry!) . . . but his toys too!

- An unbelievable amount of smiles and the best time is in the morning when I say "Good morning Mommy's special little boy!"

- Laughing out loud at random things - i.e. the Direct TV logo floating on the screen, basketball game, mom dancing around crazy to a toy's tune (Rob says it's his way of saying I'm an idiot!) and random things on cartoons (although he's only watching a little TV for the record - I swear I'm on OK mom!)


- And LOTS of long conversations with the ceiling fan, bathroom tile, floating Direct TV logo again - or whomever/whatever will listen!

- He's about 90% on rolling over . . . spends LOTS of time on his side hangin' out!

- He's still teething . . . lots of drool and lots of Orajel!

- Holding his head up with no problem . . . holding his neck up and arching back on his arms during tummy time.

- Still sleeping through the night although was not a big fan of that once the bumper pad was removed on the crib . . . so we're most likely going back to bassinet for our own convenience if nothing else!

No comments: