Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poised and Ready to Crawl

On Sunday RJ proceeded to spend a lot of time in the crawl position (butt in the air on his knees) and was successful at moving forward several times. I wouldn't quite call it a true crawl because often times he was collapsing back to the floor after one movement forward. However, we're on High ALERT . . . and believe it will be a matter of days before the crawling begins. I've requested a play yard from a friend at work (we're in a tri-level house and his toys are on the middle level for the most part and none of the gates appear to work), we've inserted the outlet covers and plan to go buy the cabinet latches this weekend and possibly some table corner covers (he's already banged his head many times with all the rolling he likes to do). Are we missing anything?? We'll keep you posted and hopefully will get our camera issue worked out ASAP!

1 comment:

paigemoe said...

Yeah RJ! I'm rooting for you! Please take a videa and post it on your blog... I want to see!