
My little boy turned 5 months today . . . I can hardly believe it! We celebrated by eatin' some rice cereal this morning. He thought it was way yummy and sort of fun (well messy which was fun)!! :)
An update . . . well he's still movin' like crazy, but no crawling yet. He actually performed a double roll on my mom's hard wood floors when we were in Louisville (I just about had a heart attack, but he was fine with it)! We all gave him a 10 out of 10 for his level of difficulty! LOL! :)
Other than that, he's just grabbing everything in sight (and putting it in his mouth) and talking non stop! That's about all I can think of . . . but I'm seeing little developments each day . . .just small changes in the way he does things . . . his little brain is totally working overtime with each passing moment!
He's just about the cutest little guy ever, the funniest boy in town and personally I just can't get enough of him . . . but I may be just slightly biased!
So . . . happy birthday to Mommy's special boy . . . I love you more than I could have ever imagined!
An update . . . well he's still movin' like crazy, but no crawling yet. He actually performed a double roll on my mom's hard wood floors when we were in Louisville (I just about had a heart attack, but he was fine with it)! We all gave him a 10 out of 10 for his level of difficulty! LOL! :)
Other than that, he's just grabbing everything in sight (and putting it in his mouth) and talking non stop! That's about all I can think of . . . but I'm seeing little developments each day . . .just small changes in the way he does things . . . his little brain is totally working overtime with each passing moment!
He's just about the cutest little guy ever, the funniest boy in town and personally I just can't get enough of him . . . but I may be just slightly biased!
So . . . happy birthday to Mommy's special boy . . . I love you more than I could have ever imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment