
Dawn (Wilson) Robbins had her baby girl Mia Marie yesterday and her sister Missy (Wilson) Farfsing had her baby girl Cara Elizabeth today. Both mommies and babies are doing well!
Congratulations to my fellow Pink Ladies (for those who have not followed the blog, the 3 of us used to play like we were Pink Ladies from the hit movie Grease as kids ourselves!). . . you made it through . . . I'm so proud of you! I'll try to follow suite tomorrow, but am not counting on anything . . . .still a week to go 'til my due date! :)
We'll post pictures of the new precious baby girls soon! Looks like our little fella will have lots of girlfriends to flirt with whenever visiting KY! We look forward to many play dates and exciting trips in the future(remember when the 3 of us went to Kings Island - weren't we like 2/3???)!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE VERY SPECIAL LADIES THAT I'VE KNOWN SINCE OUR BIRTHS!! IT'S BEEN A BLESSING GOING THROUGH PREGNANCY WITH YOU AND NOW ON TO MOTHERHOOD!!
1 comment:
I love thoese two sisters...both of them are sooo funny. I can't wait to read what happens now they are mommies. It's just soooo crazy that all of you guys got pregnant at the same time, that is awesome!
Post a Comment