








Oh my goodness I have SO many wonderful things to share with everyone (life is SUCH a blessing with this new precious little fella), but it's going to take some time to get it all out here. SO . .. 1st things 1st. Some pictures (I'm working on a photo show and will place that link here when it is complete) . . . MUCH more to come . . . VERY soon!
And quickly - THANKS to EVERYONE for ALL their unbelievable support during the pregnancy and particularly over the last several days! We have never felt more love than we have since RJ's birth! I'll have more detailed thanks to come VERY soon! We have a lot of appreciation we want to show and feel SO blessed to have such an amazing support system here in Havasu (which is unbelievable because we've only been here a year) and beyond! Our love and overwhelming gratitude to everyone!
2 comments:
Love the the pictures, he is beautiful. Aunt Thelma
Congratulations! Love the PhotoShow. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment