All is well again . . .
Baby Robinson: Heart rate was 140 compared to 150 last visit, but that seemed to be OK. No guess on his size or weight and no reason still to do another ultrasound at this point. Head is still down on my right side now.
Daddy Robinson: Lost a pound and recovering from the flu (but temperature has gone back to normal which is good)
Mommy Robinson: Gained the 2 lbs. lost last week (have had a lot of good desserts lately)! 2.5cms dilated and still 75% effaced. Blood pressure good.
I have to say though that I'm with Missy Farfsing at this point. . . not sure that it matters any more how much I'm dilated or effaced . . . mainly I don't think they should even check that any more unless I'm in labor! :)
Oh another update: the wonderful ladies in the Soroptimist Club had a little party/shower for me (and Baby R) at yesterday's lunch meeting and presented me with a very generous and thoughtful gift of a gift certificate for the same photo studio that my friend Koena had gotten me the sitting fee for. Rob and I are very excited to go get our pictures taken there with little RJ within the next month or two! I went by the studio on Wednesday and took a look at some of the lady's work - it's VERY good! So - we can't wait! The restaurant also made an "It's a boy" deep chocolate cake which I proceeded to eat a lot of and took leftovers home and continued to eat last night (I gave Rob like 1 piece while I ate several!)! Thanks Soroptimist ladies - love you all! :)
I've heard several folks say I've dropped more this week . . . we'll try to take a picture this weekend and post to the site! Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment